Friday, June 8, 2018

Very Old Stamps

Earlier this week I went to my parents for a couple days. My mom needed a graduation card made, and since her house is where all my retired stamps go to live, haha, (in addition to her own stash) I used a very long retired stamp set for the card. I think it had a date of 2002 on it? SO old.... I think it was called Great Graduation? I can't even remember. I also used the long retired Watercolor Wonder Crayons to color the images. But! I used the latest Clean & Simple sketch, other than I flipped it...
Supplies:
Stamps: Great Graduation? (retired)
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White & Night of Navy card stocks
Accessories: 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, Blender Pens, Watercolor Wonder Crayons (retired)

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...