Thursday, June 7, 2018

Just Breathe

I had a little time today, and I really need to get some cards on my display board, so I thought I'd check out the card challenges. I used the Inky Friends color challenge and a stamp I haven't used from this set yet. I pretty much CASE'd a card I got in a swap....which....apparently I never shared?? okay, this is from last summer, but it's all still current, so here you go:

and since I haven't used the chair, I went ahead and stamped half a sheet of card stock and made two cards! So, one for the board and one to mail out! Yeay!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry & Melon Mambo card stocks
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...