Friday, November 2, 2018

Beautiful Mess.

Ha. I have been putting together ideas for my November card class and with this card I may have just been trying TOO hard. haha... It is not good for a class as it is, that's for sure. I need to keep playing to make it work. But in the meantime, the layout works and I'll still use this card.

The roof, shutters, windows and door are colored with Watercolor Pencils. Only the roof has Blender Pens used on it, because I used Memento ink and that bleeds with Blender Pens. The lights are colored with regular Stampin' Markers. I do love the fence, and the greeting was first done with two colors of marker and didn't work at all - see?
Anyway- here's the card for today, in spite of all the things. haha! Oh, I also used the Fall To Layout 95 which I like too, even tho I swapped the image and the words.
Supplies:
Stamps: Farmhouse Christmas
Ink: Memento Black, Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade marker, Coastal Cabana marker, Crushed Curry marker
Paper: Whisper White & Poppy Parade card stocks, Wood Textures DP
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Farmhouse Framelits Dies, Big Shot

1 comment:

  1. What a happy card! I love how you used the fence on here!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...