Monday, November 19, 2018

May Pages

Happy Monday to you!
I finally got started on the second calendar, and am nine pages in! And it's not quite Thanksgiving yet! Our photo cards have been printed and I have a good stack of stamped Christmas cards to mail out as well. I'm excited to be a little ahead of myself this year instead of cramming it all at the last second. Hooray!!! Very little shopping done, but this is a good start!

So here's the first May page...

And here's the second May page.
If you've been here before, you know that my mom likes me to include as many of us as possible on every page. The adults are harder to show every time- I take more pics of kids, haha. But that's okay, the grandkids are the priority for sure. Who doesn't want to see themselves repeatedly on Grandma's wall??
*Bonus- since the calendar features my parents entire family, my siblings get a copy of the calendar for their gift too. Five gifts for the effort of one! bam!

How are your holiday plans going? Are you making any gifts this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...