Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Last from my Class

I'm all done with card classes for 2018- I decided I'd better try to spend the month of Christmas with my family. So today I'm showing off the last card for my classes this year.

The Farmhouse Christmas bundle is so wonderful. The die-cut fence is a huge hit, the house is perfect for coloring (and the truck is too), and the paper it coordinates with is trying to be my favorite pack! haha! So that's what I used for the class.
Supplies:
Stamps: Farmhouse Christmas
Ink: Memento Black, Mossy Meadow, Stampin' Blends: Dark Cherry Cobbler, Dark Daffodil Delight, Bronze
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Festive Farmhouse DP, Wood Textures DP
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler stitched ribbon, Big Shot, Farmhouse Framelits Dies, Dimensionals 

How are your Christmas cards coming along? I've made 12 so far this season, but I have a little box holding several more. More crafting to get done...! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...