Thursday, November 8, 2018

Mail those cards!

Since I intend to mail out a lot of cards in the next few weeks, I figure I'll need to add to my stash.  Also, I wanted to break up all the Christmas cards since it is still early November... you're welcome? So I picked these stamp sets (looove this combo!) and thought I'd go for autumn. Um, I missed the fall part, haha, but, I still love the card, so here you go.
The card is based off the Fab Friday sketch, but I used my new circle dies instead of squares...
Supplies:
Stamps: Buffalo Check, Wishing You Well
Ink: Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo & Mint Macaron card stocks
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Circle Dies, Big Shot

However, this card isn't going in my stash, it has a home to go to. Are you mailing any thank you cards this month? How much would it brighten someone's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...