Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Cling Stamps!

In my {intended to be} monthly newsletter, I said I'd share a video about the new Cling stamps.
In the new Occasions Mini, and the new Sale-A-Bration Mini you'll only find Cling or Photopolymer stamp options. Cling look just like the Clear Mount we've had for a while, but they're much more tacky. That is a good thing!! But because of the increase in tackiness, there's a bit of "getting used to" you'll want to be aware of. So here is that video to help you out:



While I was looking for that video, I decided to share a video about the latest Paper Pumpkin kit!
At the moment, we can't order it as a "past kit" but often they are made available after all the subscribers orders have been filled. Past kits are only available to subscribers, so if you love it, sign up! You can find Past Kits HERE.
I also want to make sure you know that the March kit is the 6th Birthday of Paper Pumpkin and so a bonus FREE set will be included in every kit! You're not going to want to miss this! Signing up is easy- just click the pumpkin button on my side bar and sign up. You can skip a month any time you want, you can pre-pay for a period of time (and earn Sale-A-Bration freebies right now toooo!!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...