Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Rainbow!

So, this is how I store my current ink pads. I keep the box standing up just like that most of the time, but if I need to take my inks somewhere I just turn it on its side and stick it in the car! 
The other day, the box was knocked over, so I used my catalog to make sure all the inks I own were picked up, so some of them ended up in the exact color order shown in the catalog (as far as I own them...I don't have a complete collection). Later, I noticed this stack of colors 
and how happy and bright they all looked together. I know it's been very snowy and cold all over lately, and my house is definitely part of that winter dreariness. So of course I decided I had to make a background out of that exact color combination! 
Here's what I did- including my sweet Sale-A-Bration greeting set. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You Well, Part of My Story
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Calypso Coral ombre ribbon, Circle Dies, Big Shot 

I even know exactly who to send this to! 
Don't you think this would really brighten someone's day? What are you crafting to send out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...