Friday, February 8, 2019

Send A Card!

Last night I read that yesterday was Send A Card To a Friend Day! I know, I know, we have sooo many tiny, obscure things to "celebrate", but you already know this one is important to me, haha. Did you know you were supposed to send cards yesterday? Did you send any?? I didn't mail anything yesterday but I did mail a card recently that I haven't shared here yet.

I used an old Paper Pumpkin kit (July 2017) to create this variation of the designed card. The stamping came out a little wonky but it worked out. 
Supplies:
Stamps: July 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink
Paper: Powder Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: July 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit

And, since it's a new month, I totaled up my paper crafting so far and have mailed more than half as many cards as I have made this year, and that is a win in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...