Monday, March 11, 2019

Beautiful Birthday Card

Happy Monday! I am determined to have a very productive week! (should I knock on wood? ha....) Watch me go!

I'm starting it off sharing this pretty card I made last week. This will definitely be part of my upcoming card class and I used a sketch and a challenge to create it! The layout comes from the Just Add Ink blog, and the designers seemed to all use a circle element, and it worked well for my card too so there you go. And since I planned to use the Well Said bundle, this card worked perfectly for the What Will You Stamp challenge!

Supplies:
Stamps: Well Said
Ink: Fresh Fig
Paper: Floral Romance DP, Sahara Sand & Fresh Fig card stocks
Accessories: Fresh Fig Sheer Ribbon, Well Written Framelits, Circle dies, Big Shot

Hopefully I'll have a date for my upcoming class set this week! Do you want to come? You should!

2 comments:

  1. With the busy but lovely DSP in the background the circle was a really effective way to be able to draw attention to your sentiment Tanya. I love how you used the birthday as one of the sketch elements! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty, birthday card Tanya! I love your choice of background and how the texture of the ribbon and banner layers work together so beautifully to highlight the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...