Friday, March 1, 2019

We Create Subtles Collection Blog Hop

It's already March?! I mean, that's okay, its my birthday month, haha, but wow, another year is flying by! But a new month means a new blog hop, so here we go!
Today our hop is featuring Stampin' Up!'s Subtles color collection. I picked four shades: Mint Macaron, Pear Pizazz, Calypso Coral, and So Saffron! I think the card counts as simple stamping again, because I only used paper, ink and one kind of ribbon.

Yesterday I shared a card with this new set from the Occasions Mini, and here's another one I tried out. I'm really happy with how this one came together. I like the shading on the stamps and I like how easy it was to create a little desert scene! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Flowering Desert
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pear Pizazz, Mint Macaron & So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon

Hopefully you know it's still Sale-A-Bration time, through the end of March! If you wanted, you could order the supplies needed to make this card, and you'd qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! I'll be playing with a few more of those sets in the coming weeks too! You can see all of our great Sale-A-Bration products by clicking HERE. You can place an order while you're there and play with your new supplies in just a few days! 

And now you can hop on over to Cheryl's blog and see what she's made to inspire you today! 
Then continue on thru the hop and leave us your thoughts! We all love comments! I hope you get some time to create too! And maybe it will be spring at your house soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love When the Desert flowers come out. We hike down in zions and I just marvel at the color the comes from these plants. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Something about it is so refreshing. It is perfect with the soft subtles.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...