Thursday, March 7, 2019

One more cactus!

A week ago I posted that I bought my mom this Flowering Desert stamp set and I was trying to make her a birthday card with it. Well it took three tries but this is the card I finally gave her!
Supplies:
Stamps: Flowering Desert
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, So Saffron
Paper: Berry Burst, Whisper White

And using only one stamp set, a few inks and even just a little card stock definitely makes this a #simplestamping card, haha, but it doesn't look too simple!

So here's something to note... four of these colors are only around another couple of months! When the catalog ends, we'll say goodbye to Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Fresh Fig! (also Powder Pink, but that didn't fit on this card, haha) Sale-A-Bration is a great time to stock up on these before they're gone for good! Let me know if you need help placing an order, and earning FREE Sale-A-Bration items!
You can see all of the FREE Sale-A-Bration items HERE. Don't miss it- Sale-A-Bration ends March 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...