Friday, March 8, 2019

Home To Roost

Well, hooray for Friday, ha... It's been mostly good but a crazy week around here. I had hoped to start working on a class plan for March, since we're well in to it now, and I guess today was the day!

I knew I wanted to play with this rooster, and I wanted to use the Buffalo Check. I wasn't sure what else, so I ended up trying a few things and colors and ideas and then put them both together. You should know- this rooster and the greetings are part of a cute set you can get FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration, which ends March 31! Don't miss out!


This is the one we'll make at my next class:
Supplies:
Stamps: Home To Roost, Buffalo Check
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla & Early Espresso card stock
Accessories: Linen Thread, Big Shot, Circle Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

And this is the one with the other pieces, haha. I'll still show this, sometimes you want a bolder background, and it nicely shows that either sentiment fits in the circle. Also, I did different things with the thread.
Supplies:
Stamps:  Home To Roost, Buffalo Check
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla & Real Red card stock
Accessories: Linen Thread, Big Shot, Circle Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Maybe one of these days very soon I'll get to color this rooster in, but I like him like this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...