Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Come Sail Away Suite!

So, demonstrators get to buy some things to prepare samples and have them ready as soon as the catalog comes out. One of those things was the Come Sail Away suite. I became a little bit...obsessed? with lighthouses when I was about 12, and I'm kind of a sucker for boats, anchors, compasses, etc. Obviously this was something I was going to have to get, haha. But I've been seeing all kinds of gorgeous samples since early May and that just made me feel a little overwhelmed. Every time I pulled out this stamp set and die I just started at it, completely unable to pick a project and go. Rude...

But the other day, when I was trying to prep for my upcoming class and was browsing sketches, I realized it could fit the SUO Challenge sketch perfectly! And I am super in love with how it turned out! I don't yet have everything in the suite but don't you worry- I'll get it all soon, haha!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sailing Home
Ink: Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White & Balmy Blue card stocks, Come Sail Away DP
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Big Shot, Smooth Sailing dies, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...