Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Birthdays

Hello again! Today happens to be a birthday in our house, but most of today's cards are not for that person. These were already mailed off!

I used the March 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit for all three cards, but you can't completely tell, haha. First, I wanted to use the latest Inspire. Create. sketch. I had the idea in my head and then I got carried away and stamped the greeting elsewhere! So I got to make a second one, hahaha so that I could follow the sketch! Here's the sketch card:
Supplies: 
Stamps: Poppin' Birthday Paper Pumpkin March 2019, Counting The Years free gift stamps
Ink: Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Daffodil Delight & Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Big Shot, Layering Circle Dies, Dimensionals, black sharpie 

and here's the one that missed, but it's still a great little birthday card!
Supplies: 
Stamps: Poppin' Birthday Paper Pumpkin March 2019, Counting The Years free gift stamps
Ink: Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Granny Apple Green & Whisper White card stock
Accessories: black sharpie 


And, this card uses the same kit, and the striped sheet, the candle layer and the greeting layer all came from the kit. Oh, the Poppy Parade ink does too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Poppin' Birthday Paper Pumpkin March 2019, Counting The Years free gift stamps
Ink: Poppy Parade, Seaside Spray, Pineapple Punch marker
Paper: Poppy Parade card stock, Poppin' Birthday Paper Pumpkin March 2019
Accessories: Dimensionals

But the design came from the insert with the free bonus stamp set since it was the Paper Pumpkin birthday. See in the top left corner? I just made it my own.
And there's three new cards!
which have already been sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...