Friday, July 26, 2019

Country Floral!

I got a few new things to play with this past week, and finally had a chance to give it a try! The embossing folder I'm featuring today was actually a Sale-A-Bration item I didn't even like when I first saw it, but then I saw what people were doing with it and I really wanted it after all! I wasn't able to earn it before March ended, and with the new catalog some of the carrying over embossing folders weren't (and aren't) available for purchase, but this one is now so here it is!

This first card is the one we made at my class this week. Super sweet, and so easy to make! You just add ink (literally tap the ink pad) to the embossing folder (on the side that says the brand name) and run it thru the Big Shot! (yes, I know, Stampin' Up! isn't carrying the Big Shot anymore, but soon they'll have a new machine out to use. In the meantime, if you have a Big Shot, you can absolutely use it!) Anyway, in this case, I used Petal Pink ink on Petal Pink card stock and I love the result!! So pretty! I added a bit of the new lace ribbon, and a quick thank you and it's done!
Supplies:
Stamps: Love What You Do
Ink: Petal Pink, Early Espresso
Paper: Petal Pink card stock
Accessories: Lace Trim, Big Shot, Country Floral embossing folder, Dimensionals

This next one is exactly the same, but I dyed the ribbon using my Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blend! The yellow and the flowers just needed some blue to go with it, haha. And good to know- the Blend marker didn't bleed thru the ribbon, and it dried instantly too! I love this in yellow too, it just has an extra step.
Supplies:
Stamps: Love What You Do
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blends
Paper: Daffodil Delight card stock
Accessories: Lace Trim, Big Shot, Country Floral embossing folder, Dimensionals

And this final card is the reason I fell in love with this folder. Run it thru the Big Shot on white card stock, then color the flowers and leaves with Stampin' Blends and you've got yourself a field of wildflowers! SO fun!! It obviously takes more time to make this card, but I love the result!
Supplies:
Stamps: Love What You Do
Ink: Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends: Light Cherry Cobbler, Light Night of Navy, Light Old Olive, Light Pumpkin Pie, Dark Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Lace Trim, Big Shot, Country Floral embossing folder, Dimensionals

Which one is YOUR favorite? Expect to see this one a lot more! I can't wait to play with more colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...