Friday, July 12, 2019

Washi Tape Flower!

Have you seen the new Washi Tape?? There isn't a whole lot in the new catalog, but there is this awesome flower petal roll that makes flowers!
It's only $7.50 for these two rolls, and I seriously love them both. I used both on today's card, combined with the latest sketch from the TGIF Challenge blog. I was also inspired by THIS card, tho obviously it's not quite the same.
Supplies:
Stamps: Well Said
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Pressed Petals Washi Tape, Clear Faceted Gems, Copper Trim, Pearlized Doilies, Big Shot, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

It's a little hard to see the Copper Trim. If I make this design again, I'll use a longer strip of Washi Tape to go over the edge of the doily, and I'll use a longer piece of the Copper Trim so it sticks out a bit further. I've wanted it since it came out in last years catalog, I just hadn't ever gotten it. The Washi, the Copper and the gems are all new-to-me, even tho two of them were in the last catalog.
And as a side note, the flower petals coordinate with Merry Merlot, but I don't have that ink, and noticed that Rich Razzleberry works pretty well too.

This will definitely be a card in my upcoming class! Are you coming?
And don't forget about Bonus Days and the chance to earn free money for August!
For every $50 you spend in July (before tax & shipping) you'll earn a $5 coupon to spend in August!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! Perfect way to focus on that stunning flower. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...