Thursday, July 11, 2019

Very Versailles

It has been a jam-packed week but I need to send out some cards and I need to prep for a card class, so today I had to get some stamping done. This is the first project I finished, so I'm sharing it now! I've had a few ideas spinning with this set, and this is just what I did first. Hoping to get more done very soon!
Supplies:
Stamps: Very Versailles
Ink: Crumb Cake, Rococo Rose
Paper: Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake card stock
Accessories: Rococo Rose scalloped linen ribbon, Big Shot, Tin Tile embossing folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I am really enjoying this stamp set for a set I hadn't planned to buy, haha. It's so easy to make something lovely with it! I also really love this new Rococo Rose color and this new ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...