Thursday, July 18, 2019

Simple Stamping

I realized all of the cards for my upcoming class have a lot of layers and a lot of things. That can be overwhelming for new crafters and that is exactly why Stampin' Up! has a focus right now on #simplestamping. Funny that I learned to use lots of supplies on a project right about the time they come up with this emphasis, haha....

For this card, I let the DP do the talking, haha. It is stunning so it's easy to let it shine. Plus, this couple is so fabulous. I put them on Shimmery card stock to give it a little bit of something. Anyway, I picked this particular pattern because it looked like a stormy sky, which is why they need an umbrella.
Supplies:
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Mossy Meadow & Shimmery White card stocks, Perennial Essence DP

You could easily add some ribbon or some kind of drops or other embellishment, but it's pretty without it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...