Saturday, February 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop: Have a Heart

Good afternoon! It's a new month and that means a fun new blog hop! With Valentine's Day right around the corner, today's hop is all about love!
My card is pretty simple, but I'm really happy with it. In fact, if you took off the little droplets, it totally qualifies for #simplestamping! But I like the droplets so I kept them, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Forever Lovely
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Real Red & Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White & Basic Black card stocks
Accessories: Frosted Epoxy Droplets

My card fits three current challenges, which was a big help trying to get back in to stamping after being sick. I used the color challenge from Global Design Project, the SC784 sketch from Splitcoaststampers.com and since I used flowers, I'm putting it with the SUO Floral Challenge! AND! This card is definitely going to be part of my upcoming class!

Now, hop on over to Libby's blog and then hop on thru the whole group to see what we've created for you today! Leave us your thoughts- we all enjoy feedback!

February 2020 We Create Blog Roll:

7 comments:

  1. Such a PRETTY card <3 Thank you for sharing. This is one of my favourite stamp sets, I don't do simple stamping BUT I am pretty sure I could give this one a go!!!
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The flower almost look like the petals are made of tulle. It really pops! I love this clean and simple type of card, too. It's something you can easily make in multiples and actually mail out! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some #simplestamping! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Tanya - love the translucent quality of these flowers - adds so much light! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the hearts to either side of the main image panel, it's adorable! Glad you're feeling better. Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery for the new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your class is going to love creating this card! Thank you for playing along with us at SUO Challenges. Our new challenge starts today and we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and pretty. Love this card design.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...