Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Scrapping x2

I haven't gotten to stamp anything in quite a while. Life went completely batty. So today I had some time and I really wanted to scrapbook. My little one had asked me to do more for her book, haha, so I started there. And then my son saw the pictures I was working with and got excited and thanked me for doing it for his book! Um! So clearly I had to do both kids' layouts right then, haha!!

Also, I just helped my mom start reorganizing her craft space, and that included moving all the old, retired stamps that went to live at her house. I spied these super adorable Snow Angels and knew exactly what pictures to pair it with!

Here's the first layout I did...
Supplies:
Stamps: Snow Angels, ABC Alphabet Lower & ABC Alphabet Upper
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils

And a few close ups!

My coloring is nothing like perfect, I wasn't going for perfect. I just used the Watercolor Pencils as pencils and added some color.


Annnd the second layout I made! I might go back and add a more obvious title, but for now I'm happy with it. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Snow Angels
Ink: Memento Black, Blueberry Bushel, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils

And a few more close ups!


And that's four more pages done, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...