Thursday, February 6, 2020

Beautiful Day

Today I have the third card for my class. It isn't exactly Valentine-sy but it is pretty and it uses Sale-A-Bration items!
I've barely mentioned that here on my blog this year, but this stamp set and embossing folder are only available til the end of March, and only with a $100 order! These two items come as a bundle only. There are items that are free with a $50 order too. View them all in the catalog on my sidebar, or click HERE.
Supplies:
Stamps: Power of Hope, Very Versailles
Ink: Memento Black, Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends, Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends, Dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blends, Light Petal Pink Stampin' Blends
Paper: Whisper White & Blackberry Bliss card stock, Perennial Essence DP
Accessories: Scalloped Lace Trim, Stone Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, I love this design.. Beautiful colors and the lace is such a perfect touch. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...