Friday, February 7, 2020

Quick & Cute

I finally designed the last card for tomorrow's class! I wanted an option "for kids" because everyone coming has kids or grandkids. I picked Calypso Coral because it's kind of orangy and I think works for a boy better than a pinker shade. But maybe they have a different valentine idea for the kids, so I wanted it to work for any occasion they might need.
I used the latest CASE This Sketch for the layout, and I don't know why I turned it the other direction, haha... I also broke my own rules, and pulled out an old Paper Pumpkin stamp set for the hearts and valentine greeting...! Then a few gold pearls finish it off, and that is that!
Supplies:
Stamps: Artfully Aware. Jan 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Calpyso Coral, Pool Party & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Metallic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...