Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Couple Valentine

Happy Wednesday! Still prepping for my card class this Saturday, so here's another card we'll be making. I think this turned out lovely, and it is SO simple! This could be for Valentines or a wedding or anniversary, or just because your sweetie needs something fun in his lunchbox or briefcase!

This card totally counts for the latest SUO challenge love-theme, and I used a previous week's Freshly Made Sketch for the layout. It's a little wonky to have the angled DP, especially for a class, but it worked out just fine.
Supplies:
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Petal Pink & Whisper White card stock, Perennial Essence DP
Accessories: Pearls, Big Shot, Sweet Silhouette Dies

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this combines perfectly! I love this stamp set, and I never would have guessed this DSP was so perfect for your loving little scene, lol. Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! I really need to get that bundle, I love the sweet silhouettes! Gorgeous love card, Tanya. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for a new challenge starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...