Tuesday, September 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop: Don't Stamp So Close To Me

A new month, and this one happens to be my favorite, so it's going to be great, right?? And a new month means a new blog hop! 
This time, we're embracing the crazy world (as noted in the title) and using a theme of no stamping. I honestly thought I'd be sharing a scrapbook layout, but when I was sifting thru my stamp supplies the other day, I decided to make a card with die cuts. I used the color challenge from Just Add Ink, and two different sets of dies. 
Supplies:
Paper: Purple Posy, Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Whisper White
Accessories: Seaside Spray metallic ribbon, Well Written dies, Sweet Silhouettes dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots

This worked out well because TODAY is the day the brand new Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine is finally available! You can read more about it on page 170 of your annual catalog or by clicking HERE, and even add it to your September order while you're there! 
Full disclosure- I have not yet used this machine, but I am looking forward to it! It takes up less space too! 

Now hop on over to Tricia's blog by clicking the button below, and see what she has created for you. Then hop on through everyone's blogs and let us know what you think! And happy September! 

4 comments:

  1. Serene, soft colors with the silhouette dies. Love the panels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card design. Love this soft and pretty color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I *love* this color combo! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...