Friday, September 4, 2020

A New Flower!

I got a new order delivered yesterday and apparently it was just the thing I needed to carve out some crafting time! Today I managed to get FOUR new cards made!

This new stamp set is a little bit hidden... It's designed to go with a beautiful kit but at the moment, I don't need any more kits, haha. But I really liked the flower and I like the fonts that are included and I hoped it would work just fine without the kit.You'll find it at the bottom of page 8 in the current Annual Catalog. 

I used the latest sketch from the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge as my starting point, altho they didn't all quite follow it. This first one comes the closest - 
Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizazz, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: watercolor brush

This second card uses a similar color scheme, but this time it came from the latest TGIF color Challenge. Almost.... I actually meant to use a different card but my final touch was adding the stripes and this time I used the Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends marker, which messed up the *exact color challenge. Other than THAT it's perfect, haha.... The leaves are stamped off with the veins in the first inking of Pear Pizazz. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Soft Suede, Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends
Paper: Blushing Bride & Whisper White cardstock

And then I kept going with a couple other colors, to use up the full sheet of Whisper White card stock which was trimmed down to be a card front, ha! 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Paper: Old Olive & Whisper White card stocks

Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Garden Green
Paper: Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White card stocks

Do you have a favorite one? Do you prefer the strips with the sketch or the scattered bits of whatever? haha.... Looking forward to playing with more colors soon! 

5 comments:

  1. I like the one with the spatters the most but they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty!!! Love these cards Tanya!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely and delicate - a great take on our sketch - thanks for joining us at HSS this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these are all so pretty - couldn't possibly pick a favorite. Love the muted colors and the feminine design. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are lovely! Love the soft colors and color combinations. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...