Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A is for Aquarium!

Okay, this wasn't MUCH "stamping" like I had hoped, but it is something!
I needed to scrap these pages for my daughter and I found a challenge for scrapping a trip somewhere that starts with A! I still hadn't put this pack of DP away from August, and that was handy because it has a water pattern, and two patterns that I picked that have whales. There sure aren't any whales at our aquarium (we are SO landlocked, haha) but it worked well I thought. 

Supplies:
Stamps: ABC Alphabet Lower (retired!)
Ink: Pacific Point
Paper: Whisper White & Daffodil Delight card stock, Sunshine & Sprinkles DP (retired!)
Accessories: Fairy Tale ribbon (retired!), stapler, watercolor brush

Since it's a three pager, I have a close up of each page for you. There were so many pictures of this day so the title had to be tiny. 


The challenge included hand written journaling and/or a list. I managed to do both! For this journaling tag I used a watercolor brush and Pacific Point ink to add some interest and depth. I pulled up the website of the aquarium to find out exactly what these animals were, and added some incredibly old ribbon to make it more of a tag. I'm really happy with how it turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...