Saturday, September 26, 2020

B is for Bryce!

This summer we took a small vacation, staying in our own state and lots of social distancing, haha... One of the days we spent in Bryce Canyon. Super handy for a scrapbooking challenge to "scrapbook somewhere we went that starts with B!" You also needed a list, so I made our small to-do list the journaling. My pages turned out really simple because I had so many pictures on there. I was actually worried the DP was too busy, but I kept it anyway. I changed the opacity to 70% in hopes of making it more subtle. For the challenge I used just the first two pages...
but really I made three! There is a TON on there (and I left out some I selected for scrapping- which doesn't total all the pictures we took!) so here are some close ups too! 
This first page is inspired by THIS one. 
This second page is inspired by THIS page.
And I can't find where I saw this quote on a scrapbook page, but I loved it because it is so me, and so true, and so perfect for this layout!
And that is just a glimpse of our day there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...