Thursday, September 3, 2020

Starting Calendars!

You probably know I do digital scrapbook calendars for our parents every Christmas. Usually I spend the time between Thanksgiving and the last possible print date cramming to find pictures and put pages together. That is not fun for me, that's stressful, haha, so I'm getting started now!
Last night I finished putting the March page together for my in-laws (their calendar is easier- it only uses pictures of my own little family). 
Supplies: MDS, Pocket Card from Persnickety Prints
Colors: Pear Pizazz, Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, More Mustard & Gold

I used the top...3/4 or so of THIS sketch to design the layout.
I use the long-retired MDS to make the pages and then I have printed the calendars thru Shutterfly, Snapfish, and even at Staples! Anyway, expect to see a lot more of these pages in the coming weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...