Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Simple Scrapping

I've gotten graduation scrapbooked for my son! Yeay! He ended up with 18 pages of all the festivities! Hooray for digi scrapping? hahaha.... So to start, I made a page of all the perks of this lousy year, haha. Our school and our community did a number of little things to try to help the graduates feel special, instead of forgotten. "Losing" that last two and a half months and missing out on so much, was incredibly hard, disappointing, heartbreaking, discouraging and kind of every other negative emotion. And yet, as far as graduation, in some ways I think these kids had it better than years past!

Supplies: MDS
Journaling Fonts: 1942 Report, Cinnamon Cake

The repeated 2020 is a text box that I just added to the background, along with some splatters for a bit of interest. I love that DP that looks like notebook paper! And it's just a collage of some of the photographable things that happened.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...