Tuesday, November 3, 2020

October Calendar Page

Happy Tuesday! Election day around here! I am grateful for the right to vote.

I was excited to put together the October calendar pages the day after Halloween! I'm going to get these done early this year, haha! Today I'm sharing the page for my in-laws. It features just my own little family, and I used the exact same layout and products to do the page for my parents. 

This page is fun but it still shows the reality of 2020 and it's effect on everything. Masks at the pumpkin patch, and we had a tiny Halloween party at home, with two friends, instead of traditional trick-or-treating. The kids still had a lot of fun, which I was glad for. We made a point to do video calls with grandparents while in costume, which is the tiny photo on top. And we kept the traditions of visiting the pumpkin patch, carving jack o'lanterns, and watching the best Halloween specials like The Great Pumpkin! 

Only six pages left til these calendars are done! What are you busy creating? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...