Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Old Paper Pumpkin Thanks!

Today I decided to pull out some Paper Pumpkin kits and try to crank out a bunch of thank you's...and some autumn hugs! And then I had another idea. First I got to work with finishing off the Layered Leaves kit from Sept 2017. The kit has tiny cards and gift pouches. I prefer standard, full size cards, so I just use the layered stack on a full size card like this:
Supplies:
Stamps: Buffalo Check, Sept 2017 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake card stock, Sept 2017 Paper Pumpkin
Accessories: Sept 2017 Paper Pumpkin

Or, like this:
Supplies:
Stamps: Sept 2017 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede card stock, Sept 2017 Paper Pumpkin
Accessories: Woodland Embossing Folder, Sept 2017 Paper Pumpkin

My other idea was that since *I am not going to use these tiny and cute cards, maybe someone else would! So I went ahead and assembled them anyway, and figure I'll sell them in bundles of four, for $5 total. These are 3x3 cards, with coordinating envelopes. They are NOT mailable as they are, but they're great for dropping off a little something, or including in a package. 


And, if there is interest, I can sell these gift pouches for $1.50 each, or all four for $5. Assembled, it measures 5"x2.75". It's a card stock "pillow box" that can hold anything that small. 
And! I think I'm gonna see what else I could possibly sell, and put these cute Paper Pumpkin kits to better use spreading joy than gathering literal dust in my basement! haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...