Sunday, November 1, 2020

We Create Bloggers: Bundle Up!

November first is here!!!
I am excited for a whole month when most of the people I know are focused on gratitude instead of all the unrestrained anger that has been going on in the world... And we've got a new blog hop for you today! 
This time we're focusing on bundles...and bundling up! It was really, really cold this past week and then will be unseasonably warm this week...? But maybe you want to bundle up at your house!
Anyway that was the inspiration for the paper I for the background of my card. I used my favorite current bundle (that I own, haha) to put together this super cute card, along with the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches. And here is my creation! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Nothing's Better Than
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Rococo Rose, Petal Pink card stock, In Good Taste DP
Accessories: Love You More Than dies, Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals

I popped all nine cookies up on Dimensionals, and then for the "cookies", I stacked three of the word- one in Soft Suede, topped with one in Rococo Rose, topped with one in Petal Pink! I don't typically do that, but I love how it turned out! Here's a pic of the dimension! 

Now hop along over to see what Libby has made for you. Then hop on through and see what everyone has created! And please leave us your thoughts! 
Finally, go spread some gratitude for the ones you love and send a card to someone! This one is going in the mail! 

We Create Blog Hop NOVEMBER 2020 Blog Roll
Tanya Harvey - you are here! 

4 comments:

  1. I love it - that's what the cookies on my cookie sheet look like when they come out of the oven...a bite taken out of all of them! Lol. Nothing's more comfy than a warm chocolate chip cookie. Love the detail of layering the die cut word, it's just the perfect accent to tie in that background. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this?? I love it. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you take a bite out of each cookie - it just means they are now all yours! Love the background paper - I forgot I have that in my stash. Fun Card

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...