Monday, November 16, 2020

One Done!

It isn't quite Thanksgiving and I have one whole calendar done and the second one is sooo close! I am super excited about that! Over the weekend I got three more pages done, which completed the first calendar.
Due to some rearranging, I decided to find some "favorite" snapshots that didn't fit in the pages because of theme or other reason, and used some digital pocket-style cards for my inlaws' cover. Pretty sure I have never put photos on the cover before...and that's saying something! 

Supplies: MDS
Covid & Social Distancing pocket cards from Practical Scrapper.
good day, #stayhome, wash your hands & quarantine pocket cards from Persnickety Prints.

That "rearranging" was because when I originally shared this second page, back in April, I intended for it to be a one-time thing :p and it would be the March page. Obviously, this darn pandemic isn't going anywhere, and certainly hasn't all year long, so I moved it to be the cover for my parents' calendar instead. So as a refresher, here's their cover page: 


What are you finishing up this week? Or getting started on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...