Saturday, July 9, 2022

A Pelican!

Last February we took our kids to the ocean for the first time ever, and it was my first time to see a pelican, that I know of. And yesterday was the first time I've inked up this pelican image!

Today's DP is from the Sale-A-Bration freebies and it really has a lot of cute prints! It coordinates with the Ringed With Nature bundle, found on page 62 of the July-Dec Mini, and if you purchase that bundle (which is 10% off!), the pretty paper is FREE!  
*Incidentally, to make this card, purchasing the Waves stamp set and die bundle also earns you this DP free!

For this card, I used the sketch from Global Design Project along with the nautical challenge from SUO Challenges and I absolutely love how this card turned out! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Ink: Gray Granite
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Rings of Love DP
Accessories: Waves Dies, Watercolor Pencils, Baker's Twine, Circles Dies, Big Shot (retired)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Tanya - I so like this pelican image. And that DSP is fabulous - I hadn't even noticed that sheet yet! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right that DSP is amazing. Now I think I need to have to own it. :) Thanks for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a striking CAS card. Thank you so much for joining us over at SUOChallenges.com and we look forward to seeing you back again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...