Monday, July 11, 2022

Sale-A-Bration DP!

Today I have a fun and quick card, tho another one really featuring DP! This is another print in the Rings Of Love DP, which is only available during Sale-A-Bration, thru August 31, or while supplies last! 

For this card, I used the sketch from Just Add Ink and did something a little different for me. Typically I stick to one or two stamp sets/bundles. But this time I really wanted a die from the Ranunculus dies, and I used words from the Lovely You stamp set, which all works but wasn't "designed" to! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely You
Ink: Poppy Parade
Paper: Whisper White & Poppy Parade card stock, Rings of Love DP
Accessories: Ranunculus Dies, Glue Dots, Big Shot (retired) 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Tanya! Love your dsp choice and use of the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is simply beautiful. Love that paper and wonderful CAS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of die to complement that DSP. A lovely, sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...