Friday, July 22, 2022

Paper Pumpkin for Birthdays!

Happy Friday!
Today's is a long post. But, the thing I really want you to know today is that if you sign up for a 3 month, 6 month or a 12 month prepaid subscription to Paper Pumpkin, you'll get to choose FREE Sale-A-Bration products! The Sale-A-Bration mini is on my side bar, altho the Pool Party & Soft Seafoam cards and envelopes have sold out (yes, already!). You can sign up easily by clicking right HERE, and the next beautiful kit's sneak peek is right here! 

It makes me crazy that I tend to forget birthdays until the birthday is TODAY, but that is apparently how my brain is wired and I haven't been able to change that yet...! And I am pretty good at remembering when "today" is someone's birthday, so I suppose that's something? Anyway, I was in need of an 'emergency' card, because who knew that birthday was coming up for the past 365 days, lol, and I also knew I would need a gift pretty soon too, so I completed the Paper Pumpkin kit from Aug 2017! 

First the birthday cards, (which use greetings from other past PP kits) 


and then finished the kit...  

to put together a gift, since that IS how it was designed!

The only other time I've used this particular set was in July 2020, which you can view HERE.
And here is what I still have left to play with on future cards or scrapbook pages!! Just in case you're not sure it's worth the price. It really is. 


~~~

And since late July is a good time to review goals for the year, here's a little update on that...
in 2022, I have made a total of 86 cards, and mailed out 31 of them.
I have made a total of 148 pages (132 of them are of Disneyland!!!) and my goal for the year was 110. ahem...
and I have finished off 5 Paper Pumpkin kits! Yeay!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...