Friday, July 8, 2022

Gorgeous New DP!

Today was the first chance I have had to create anything this month, and I am prepping for a class! YEAY! (It's on Tuesday if you want to RSVP!) 

For this first card, I used the latest sketch from the Fusion Card Challenge and this gorgeous DP was easily the star of the show. I am the first to admit I don't love gold. I really don't. But I have two kids who like gold and shine, so I knew this DP would be great for scrapping and making cards for them. And then I saw all the pages in the pack and I love every side except one, haha! That's kind of huge! 

So for now, I used both sides of one sheet, and here's what I made! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Petal Pink card stock, Texture Chic DP
Accessories: Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Dimensionals

And here's a view with the sun shining differently so you don't see the shine.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty ! Love that DSP! Glad you joined us at Fuspon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, very pretty DP. Thanks for sharing this lovely card over at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...