Saturday, July 30, 2022

Blue Ranunculus

I almost never post twice in one day, but I wanted to participate in a couple challenges, so here I am! 
This pretty card uses the color combination from Color Throwdown, along with the theme from SUO Challenges. I actually used two shades of Balmy Blue- the ranunculus is stamped normally, the vine kind of flower is stamped off onto scratch paper before stamping on the card front. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Ranunculus Romance
Ink: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Blending Brush

This was also my first time trying out the Blending Brushes that are in the Annual Catalog. They're easier to use than sponges and much less messy, haha! And it was fun! I plan to use it at my next class, and I definitely recommend them! 

3 comments:

  1. So lovely, Tanya - love the stamp elements you chose, and these colors are so classy together! The blending brush adds just the right touch of smudge! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful artsy background! So soft and pretty! I’m so glad you joined us for this week’s Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you designed that background paper. The colors and images work so well together. I too love the blending brushes. They are so much easier than sponges.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...