Monday, July 25, 2022

Old + New

Happy Monday! I have a lot going on this week, but I am determined to have posts for you anyway! It's a hot week coming up- you might just want to stay inside and craft! 

So today I have a Disneyland scrapbook page for you. This page mixes this brand new alphabet set, and I really like this font, with some very. old. DP. I think this package of DP was purchased for my very first class ever. Really, really. And I don't love this sheet, at all, lol. But I felt like it worked well for this jungley lunch page. It was hot this day too, hence my melting daughters, haha. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Alphabest
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: So Saffron card stock, Petals & Paisleys DP (2006!)
Accessories: Sycamore Street Island Indigo ribbon (long retired)
Journaling Font: Grilled Cheese BTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...