Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Bright Bird

I have another color combo for you today! This one comes from Global Design Project. I have only done this bird in fall/winter shades, and actually these colors could be wintery, but with the nice breeze coming in, I was sure these were spring colors, haha! 

I stamped the branch and the bird in Smoky Slate, and then I colored the bird in with the Watercolor Pencils, but I didn't "watercolor" them. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Perched In A Tree
Ink: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots, Watercolor Pencils, Aspen Trees Dies, Dimensionals, big shot (retired)

Come back tomorrow and see this guy in different shades! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...