Tuesday, May 2, 2023

New Catalog!

On Facebook this morning, I asked what you are most excited to get your hands on from the new catalog. Well, here's what I'm excited about! 

First, new colors! I really am sad and disappointed about a few of the retiring colors, because of course they always pick some of my favorites. However, I'm also always excited to play with new colors. And this time the number of returning colors was extra fun for me. I just pulled them from my retired stash and scooted them over to my current supplies! Misty Moonlight is one of my favorite shades that we've ever had and Blueberry Bushel is a perfect blue for most of the schools my children have attended, haha! I debated purchasing it the whole time it was an In Color and I just never did... But I have it now so we're good, haha! I have purchased the newest In Colors and I think I really will love using four of the shades. And my youngest really likes the color that is not my favorite so I will get plenty of mileage out of these ones. And the new shades that I hope to get soon include that beautiful Pecan Pie, and both Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly look like more substantial soft colors than we've had of these two in the past, if that makes any sense at all. They are featured on the cover, so check them out!

Next the top, maybe five stamp sets I'm looking forward to?
I really like the Beautiful Balloons bundle on page 15. I think it looks fun and happy and also pretty quick which is a huge selling point for me, if we're being honest.


I really like the Timeless Arrangements bundle on page 67. I like the words that are included, I love the fonts, and I like the rectangle dies with the small little flowers. 

The Crafting With You bundle on page 91 is so fun!! I have people in my life who sew, I have people who paint, I have people who knit and crochet... The cross stitch circle die and the little paper trimmer die are seriously just the cutest! 

The Gorgeously Made set on page 103 is so pretty. I love me some good distressed text, haha, and I just see a lot of potential here.  

The Cheerful Daisies bundle on page 111 is so fun! This one was available with the demonstrator pre-order (that is a fabulous perk!!) and I have seen so many beautiful samples with it. I also love that paper, even though I'm the first point out it definitely makes me think of sheets and curtains and wallpaper from the 60s and 70s... it's fine tho. Everything ever is now "back", lol! 

I love the Stamped With Love set on page 117. I send out cards pretty frequently, and I love old time post images. This also fits our Angel Policy which is critically important if you're going to sell any items with stamped images. Plus I keep giggling at the "I like you so you get a card". Fact. 

I am surprised how much I love that Earthen Elegance DP. You'll just have to trust me how much I haaated brown most of my life, lol!! The Masterfully Made DP is gorgeous and so is that Stargazing DP!! I don't know how much I love the stamp set that goes with that suite but the dies are very cool and the DP is just stunning! 

Little dot things have become my favorite embellishment because they're quick, easy and don't generally affect mailing or scrapbooking. And that's pretty much what there is this time so that works nicely, haha! And I think the ribbons are extra pretty this round- specifically the in color textured ribbon, a beautiful Misty moonlight with the inner braid, the metallic in color ribbon and that pretty natural trim. 

Finally I'm excited about all of the things that carried over that I have another chance to purchase, hahaha! 

How about you?? 

1 comment:

  1. My top picks from the catalog are different than yours ;) I said I wasn't going to, but I placed an order yesterday because I just HAD to have Bird's Eye View on page 48, and the Inked Botanicals suite on pages 94-95. The Inked & Tiled stamp set reminds me of an old stamp set called Petal Prints that I loved (and still own). I love the entire Stargazing suite but I'll have to get that later :D As for the colors, Copper Clay is the only In Color that I like right off the bat, but I'm super chuffed with the new/returning colors in the main lineup. Blueberry Bushel was a big favorite for me on scrapbook pages and I will be buying bushels of the new color 12x12 cardstock. Azure Afternoon is my new favorite blue!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...