Thursday, May 18, 2023

New Alpha Dies

If I have had any creative time this month it has almost entirely gone towards scrapping for my daughter who is about to graduate from high school. This page used up some pictures that have been printed for aaages and really needed put to paper. But it also used this brand new set of alphabet dies! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Painted Seasons (retired SAB)
Ink: Pebbled Path, Gray Granite, Starry Sky, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Flirty Flamingo & Starry Sky card stocks
Accessories: Alphabet a la Mode dies, big shot
Journaling Font: A Font With Serifs

Also, a note about the alphabet dies. Many times when I have an event, people ask if I want to keep this scrap or that and the answer is almost always "YES!"
If I can stamp a greeting on it it's still useful!
Or in this case, arrange some letter dies on it: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...