Monday, May 29, 2023

Pink Flowers

Happy Memorial Day. We are thankful for those who never came home, like my grandmother's first husband who was killed in France in July 1944. 

And appropriately, now that all of the graduation celebrations have ended, I have a bunch of thank you notes that need made so they can be sent out! Thank goodness for challenges that give me an easy starting point! I actually laid out several ideas Friday but I didn't have the energy, lol. So I'm hoping I can get a small stack made today! 

This card uses the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches, and the color combo from Color Throwdown! I used two shades of pink, and I will admit I struggled with the gray and brown together. And my card isn't square. But I love it and they inspired it so I'm still linking it up! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Thank you for sharing your work on the CC & S Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pink flowers are absolutely delightful, Tanya. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...