Saturday, May 20, 2023

Tomorrowland - How to travel!

Happy Saturday! Oh my word, are we gonna make it thru this month?! I am *not sure! But here for now, we are with what I believe is the rest of Tomorrowland! 

This page is quick and simple. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Skinny Mini Alphabet
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Pineapple Punch, Berry Delightful DP
Accessories: Red 1/8 striped ribbon
Journaling Font: Arial Narrow

And this next page is actually a hybrid. Most of the page was created in the long-retired MDS, but I don't have a single digital car image and I DID have stamps, so I printed the page then added a bit of cardstock with stamped cars at the top. And the layout came from HERE

Autopia: MDS (retired)
Stamps: Let's Get Away (long retired)
Ink: Fresh Fig (retired), Gold Glimmer (retired), Perfect Plum text
Paper: Red Glimmer, White, Black
Accessories: Perfect Plum brads 
Journaling Font: Copperplate Gothic 

I hope that YOUR weekend is relaxing! I might relax later this week... we'll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...