Saturday, July 1, 2023

We Create Blog Hop: Christmas In July!

July already...half way thru the year already. So crazy to even think... But a new month means a new Blog Hop from me and my friends, so here we go!
This month we're doing Christmas in July! I was glad I had this Christmas greeting set that carried over from last year. (you can find it under the Online Exclusives HERE) And I loved the idea of mixing it with the Watercolor World stamp!
I checked some challenges and made these words work with the Festive Friday challenge (green/blue, background stamp, map) and the SUO Challenge (ribbon & twine)! 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Watercolor World, Hope & Peace 
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Paper: Lost Lagoon card stock, Bright & Beautiful DP
Accessories: Festive Pearls, Gingham Ribbon, White Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

It isn't often I stamp directly on to DP because that would be when I would be most likely to drop the stamp or somehow mess it up, but I liked this particular sheet with the world stamp. And I love that greeting. I know I have felt that way the last few Christmases! Anyway, even tho it was a stretch, I am happy with how this card turned out.  

Now use the button below to hop on over to Kimberly's blog and see what Christmas idea she has created for you. 
Then hop along thru and see what everyone has created. We are a small group, haha. But we're full of fun ideas you won't want to miss! 

8 comments:

  1. I think Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock are going to show up a lot in Christmas cards this year! Love this clever take with the Watercolor World stamp. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Christmas card. Love this color combination and a wonderful way to use the world map for the background. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is a great reminder that we are just a small corner of a world that rejoices in Christ. Great way to use the map - I would never have thought of that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, and the twine behind the sentiment!! thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you paired up the stamp image and sentiment. So creative! Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that we see you again for our new challenge today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tanya! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't thought of using this as a Christmas stamp - what a fabulous idea. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great idea to stamp onto the DSP and I love that using a Christmas sentiment broadens the use of this great background stamp. Thanks for playing with us over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...