Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Enchanted Tiki Room!

This summer has been busy. I don't know why I ever think it won't be, because it always is. Sooo I just need to keep Disney scheduled so that something creative shows up here! 
~~~
Today I've got the page I made of our time in the Tiki Room! The DP, which includes the two tall birds, and the almost hidden strips, are from a baby product line, haha. Then I added a few more bright colored bird "stamps". 
Supplies: All from the long-retired MDS
Stamps: Cheep Talk birds
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Nursery Nest DP
Journaling Font: Title- Footlight MT Light, word art in Publisher

I don't know what I expected from the Tiki Room itself, but the page was fun to make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...