Friday, July 28, 2023

Lazy Days

One of *my favorite things about being a demonstrator is that when my mom places an order, I get to play with her stamps and dies to see if I can create a way to use it in an upcoming class. haha... I have eleven current stamp sets in my possession and three belong to my mom. Most of the time we have the same taste in things, but sometimes we get a new catalog and have totally different interests. This set is one of those. I actually like the set a lot as a concept, but in use it's quite a bit more tricky. However, I love the little chairs and lemonade so that's what I tried to play with first. 

All three cards use the latest from Freshly Made Sketches, 

This first card is not my favorite, but it has a few of the latest In Colors, and it's just fine, haha. Not every card will be my favorite. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Lazy Days
Ink: Wild Wheat, Copper Clay, Boho Blue
Paper: Boho Blue, Basic White, Wild Wheat card stocks
Accessories: Lazy Days Dies, Blending Brush, Dimensionals, big shot (retired)

And this card uses colors that to me, scream "August!" which is when lemonade would be the best, haha! And I'm thinkin my new In Color ink pads are too juicy......! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Lazy Days
Ink: Pebbled Path, Crushed Curry, Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Paper: Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla card stocks

This last card is my favorite of these, haha... I colored these with the Watercolor Pencils, and scrubbed Balmy Blue ink very lightly all over the top panel with a Blending Brush. I also drew the string the bird house hangs from with the Basic Gray Watercolor Pencil. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Lazy Days
Ink: Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue
Paper: Basic White, Smoky Slate card stocks 
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blending Brush

What do you think of this set? There are so many other things to do with it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...