Thursday, July 27, 2023

Birthday Wishes!

I made a card!! Yeay!! This one does not use a kit- just a sketch and some pretty colors! I used the sketch from The Paper Players, which has more layers than I typically play with, but I like the result! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Lemon Lolly, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DP
Accessories: Brushed Brass Butterflies, Circle Dies, Dimensionals, big shot (retired)

The photo isn't great- it's overcast and I kept getting weird results, but this is my first time playing with the new Lemon Lolly and I really like it! I'm gonna need that ink pad too! 

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Tanya! I love the mix of patterns and the gorgeous colors you used. Lemon Lolly is such a yummy color. The butterflies are the perfect accents. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the flowers! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of Lemon Lolly Tanya so I'm not surprised you love it too! I love the way you kept the layers simple to keep a clean feel to your design. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...