Saturday, July 8, 2023

Pym's Test Kitchen!

Happy Saturday to you! I have another digital Disney page for you today! 

I really did make a point to record the cost of what we ate, for a number of reasons. One- to remind us what kind of "budget" we're looking at for the next trip. And two- so that my cutest scrapbook readers see why going to Disneyland is not a frequent occurrence in our house. HA! Also I like comparing then and now so it might?? be fun to look back on how much things cost, or didn't, some day. Maybe. 
This was our most expensive meal, and the weirdest, haha. I love how everyone's face is clearly trying to understand what is on their plate! But my husband really wanted to eat here so we did! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Lemonade Stand MDS
Ink: Crushed Curry
Paper: Basic White, color matched mats
Journaling Font: Century Gothic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...